Embroidery has been practiced for a very long time. Initially, it was done by hand. It required a lot of skill to engage in the practice. It was also time-consuming and required a lot of labour. But as technology evolved, embroidery machines were invented. These machines made embroidery easier. They created amazing and complex designs, did not require very skilled personnel to operate them and also made work faster. In the market right now, there are all types of branded embroidery machines made by different manufacturers. Not all these machines are top notch. It is not an easy task to get an embroidery machine that is tailor made to meet all your needs. Discussed below are some of the best embroidery machines in the market today;
Singer 9970 Computerized Sewing Machine
- It has 600 inbuilt stitches
- It also has over 900 stitch functions
- With this machine, you can customize monograms using five different fonts. It also has an automatic thread cutter that keeps your work clean
- It has an autopilot feature and a speed control panel. This embroidery machine is also affordable
Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing & 4*4 Embroidery Machine
- This embroidery machine that can be connected to a computer and therefore enables you to access many more embroidery designs
- It also has a storage system in place that allows you to safely store downloaded designs and if need bet to use them in future
Brother Designio Series DZ820E Embroidery Only Machine
- It is installed with more than 130 embroidery patterns
- It has tutorials installed for beginners.
- It comes with different lettering fronts and more than 100 frame patterns.
- It also has an LCD touch screen display
- It has automatic needle threading system and automatic thread trimming system.
The machines stated above are some of the best choices available. Do not just make pre-judgements based on the appearance of the machines. Some embroidery machines offer different services, as opposed to what the manufacturers have indicated on advertisement platforms, with the aim of making quick sales.
Having a test run on the machine before buying it would give you the assurance and satisfaction that indeed it is the best machine for you. Remember, when looking for the best embroidery machine, the price will not be a determining factor. This is because you might purchase quite an expensive embroidery machine but it does not give you the services you wanted. On the other hand, you might purchase a fairly cheap machine that will not satisfy your embroidery desires. Therefore, concentrate on acquiring a machine that will offer you services that you need. Using the following guidelines, you can get yourself the perfect embroidery machine that will satisfy your every need;
- First and foremost, size is an important factor to consider. When you purchase an embroidery machine make sure you have ample space for putting it there. Working without constrained movements will enable you to fully enjoy crafting embroidery.
- Secondly, have in mind what you want to do with the machine. Different embroidery machines are tailor-made to perform different tasks. With this in mind, you will be able to acquire an embroidery machine that you really want.
- Look for a machine that has multiple needles. This is an important aspect because the more the needles, the less the damage to fabric and also it generally saves on time.
- Are you intending to try your luck in the commercial sector? If so, you should definitely consider getting a commercial embroidery machine. The commercial machines are ideal because they are specifically designed for this purpose. They offer large sewing space, are quiet faster and are installed with numerous more designs in comparison with the home embroidery machines.
- You should also consider the sewing field. If your preference is to embroider large designs then get an embroidery machine whose sewing field is large enough or equally proportional to your desired designs.
- Be very careful in making consideration of the functionality of the embroidery machine before making a purchase. Get a machine that is user-friendly. This will make it easy to manipulate. Also check the durability of the machine. The instructions manual and warranty issue come in handy. It is necessary that you make an in-depth research about the embroidery machines by reading related bogs and reviews of the machines. Finding an expert dealer to guide you through the purchase would be a plus.
- Lastly, at times learning can be the better option. Do not just buy a machine just because a friend referred you to one. Whatever worked best for them might not work best for you. Instead, yearn to learn from experience. Test the workability of different embroidery machines. Amidst all those trials, be sure you will find a machine with all the specifications that you require.
In conclusion, with the above tips, you can get yourself the best embroidery machine which will let you create the embroidery you have always wanted. Do not be in a hurry in acquiring one without knowing the specifics you want. The pricing of these machines might be very high, but be sure-footed that your dollars will not go down the drain since the output will equally be of high quality. Alternatively, you can also try the above embroidery machines and they will give you the best services.